Trade Marketing Trainee (US Office)
We are Etnia Eyewear Culture, an independent international eyewear group.
We have a rebellious, free, and innovative spirit. Our eyewear reflects our way of being, our love for art and our attitude through life.
At Etnia Eyewear Culture we work to do things differently and we want to generate the most positive impact we can. Our responsibility as a company is to make the best decisions every day and minimize our social and environmental impact. We want to become the most responsible version of ourselves. We owe it to the world. We owe it to you.
Etnia Eyewear Culture is a family company in full expansion with a passionate team of more than 500 employees around the World. Our Headquarters are allocated at our beloved Barcelona and we also have commercial offices in Miami, Hong Kong, and Vancouver.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Trainee who will report to the Marketing Coordinator, Americas. You will be part of the Marketing + Communications department based at the Etnia Eyewear Culture US office in Miami, FL.
An opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Marketing and Public Relations creative field within our Etnia Barcelona family during a 3-6-month program with an opportunity to lead into a full-time position after.
The role calls for someone who is organized has a great work ethic and is eager to roll up their sleeves and hungry to learn.
How will your day-to-day be?.
- Support with creating special advertising customizations for point of sale locations
- Tracking of point of purchase item orders and coverage analysis
- Managing digital and print image requests
- Manage key market special moments calendar
- Tracking press pulls and influencer gifting
- Assisting sales agents and customers with internal information tools on collections and campaigns
- Updating product data visuals and line sheets
- Calendar Management
- Booking travel and building itineraries
- Support with planning tradeshows and global meetings
- Assist with event conception, planning and execution for sponsored and foundation events throughout the year
How would we like you to be?
- Currently obtaining bachelor’s degree, preferably a senior
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Spanish or French is a plus
- Interest within the creative and accessories fashion market
- Organized and detail orientated
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Suitable to work on the US
- Full-time position
- Intern can receive Academic Credit if needed.
- Flexible working hours
- Company benefits
Do you have the Etnia Eyewear Culture spirit? Send us your CV!
We can't wait to meet you!