Senior Product Designer Shape
We are Etnia Eyewear Culture, an independent international eyewear group.
We have a rebellious, free, and innovative spirit. Our eyewear reflects our way of being, our love for art and our attitude through life.
At Etnia Eyewear Culture we work to do things differently and we want to generate the most positive impact we can. Our responsibility as a company is to make the best decisions every day and minimize our social and environmental impact. We want to become the most responsible version of ourselves. We owe it to the world. We owe it to you.
Etnia Eyewear Culture is a family company in full expansion with a passionate team of more than 500 employees around the World. Our Headquarters are allocated at our beloved Barcelona and we also have commercial offices in Miami, Hong Kong, and Vancouver.
We need to recruit Product Designers within the Design Department due to the growth of the COLOR AND TRIM area.
How will your day-to-day be?
- Analysis of the sector and the competitors (brands, formal trends, materials, finishing touches, constructions of frames).
- Work on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts using computer-aided design (CAD), being mindful of the client's budget.
- Create technical drawings for new collections with Corel or Illustrator.
- Improve and redesign current models and best sellers of the company.
- Design of new models of frames for future collections, based on previous analysis.
- Improvement and redesigning of current models and best sellers of Etnia Eyewear Culture
How would we like you to be?
- Minimum of 3 year's experience designing glasses.
- Previous experience in Product Design and Graphic Design.
- Proficient in Illustrator or Corel
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge Adobe Photoshop, 3D rendering programs, Autocad or Rhino will be highly valued.
- Flexible, dynamic, proactive person with teamwork skills.
- Integration in an international group, currently expanding worldwide
- Integration in a young, dynamic, and creative work environment.
- Possibility of growth and professional development within the company.
Do you also have an Etnia Eyewear Culture character?
Send us your resume!
We are looking forward to meeting you!