Any product may be returned free of charge within 30 calendar days from receipt of the order and we will return your money.
- Contact our customer service at email@example.com, or any other of the means of contact we offer, attaching a filled out copy of the withdrawal form you will find attached to our General Terms and Conditions, or send us an unequivocal statement of your wish not to continue with your purchase.
- As soon as we get your request, we will acknowledge receipt by email.
- Once your request has been approved, we will notify the courier service so that they can pick up your shipment.
- Once we receive the product we will return your money.
For glasses bought from an optician you must return to the optician where you bought them. The terms and conditions of return will depend on the return policy established by the individual optician.
Reimbursement to your account: depends on the type of card you have used to make the purchase.
- If you paid with a debit card, the return will take one business day.
- If you paid with a credit card, it will depend on the conditions between you and your bank. Normally, you will see it with your monthly account information along with other transactions.
- If you paid with PayPal, the reimbursement will be shown immediately, and PayPal will also notify you by email.
In the case of glasses purchased at the optician’s shop, you should address the optician where you purchased them. The return will be subject to the optician’s return policy.
Factory defects: in such case we will send you a completely new pair of glasses. Our warranty policy offers cover for up to 36 months.
For glasses bought from an optician you must return directly to the optician where you bought them. Inform us of what has occurred so that they can apply the corresponding warranty policy.